It's About Time

Gundams, Gundams, and a lot more Gundams.

I've been thinking of blogging for a couple of years now and I think it's about time. I was thinking of putting up a blog about Gundam and all the series that I have been watching lately. Then again, I also want to write about the things I play, cars and a bunch of other stuff, so this place might not be a dedicated blog just for Gundam.

It was really about time since I have been spamming my facebook feed of picture reactions of the episode I'm currently watching; almost to the point that I might have been ticked off my own friend's feed. Anyway, I'm still designing the blog format, and this post will also serve as my test bed for the design and format.

My hands are already itchy to write and my brain is almost about to explode with all the things I want to write about in here, so hopefully I finish this as soon as possible.
Comments
1 Comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test